I hope there is a tool that can make the time quicker. haha...
I know sometimes people want the time become slower. But now, I want the time quicker so I can skip June and go directly to July.

Why?!?!

Because I have so many things to do now. I just finished the full hell d*mn week, full of assignments, project and test. Fiuhhh.... Those assignments and project successfully made my sleeping time was decreased. On Monday, I just sleep for 4 hours plus got a lot of distractions from my group mate. Confused?? Because we slept in one of my friend's house, and because there is no space, we slept together in 1 room. And guess what? 2 of them which are guys were snoring! Thas was a perfect reason to make my day. huh...

So, we went to school in the morning to do our project demonstration. Btw, it is NETWORKING project, with all the DNS, DHCP, MRTG, Squid, SNMP, Apache, FTP bla bla bla. One more reason to make my day so perfect, because I don't like networking at all. huahahhaha...
Thanks God, we finish the demonstration well. That time all of the functions were running well. But, it is not finish for me. I still have another classes and assignments. After the demonstration, with the hungry stomach, I called another friend to do my other assignments. And guess what? He still sleeps! One more reason that makes my day become so 'beautiful'. So, I bought sushi and bubble tea and went to the boring lecture. I had class until 3.30 and then did other group assignment until 5pm. GREAT!

Got home and I'm sure you know what I felt. So tired, sleepy, hungry, confused, depressed, but still.. can not enjoy my little tiny comfortable room. Still have 3 more reports! Thanks to Monash for this. haha... So those assignment will be submitted this week and next week and after that I have exam. huh... That's why I hope Doraemon has a tool that can make my day become quicker and skip all the assignment and exam things.

So, in the time like this, is it only me or all people becoming so mellow and moody? When we feel depressed, tired, moody, we always think and miss someone we love, don't we? So here I am, missing him so much but still... again... cannot meet him. A huge and wide oceans separate us. hahahaha... I know my word is little bit too much.

Yeah.. that's why I want to go directly to July so I can go back to Indo for my holiday, spend the time, enjoy shopping and eating Indo food, and of course to MEET HIM after 3 months we didn't see each other. huhuhu... Imagine getting a big hug from him when you feel so tired, huhu... must be so relaxing and comfortable. haha... Wish he will read this blog but wish he won't too cos I will feel so shy :p


OK, I guess I have to go back to my assignments. Enough for break time. Fiuhhhhhhh....
Cya to the next post after I finish all of the assignments ^^
Labels: , |
0 Responses