Memory is when I enjoyed going to uni, not to listen to the lecture but to enjoy the time with friends.
Memory is when we were all friends with a bit of drama but still close each other.
Memory is when we enjoy hung out together every time we had spare time.
Memory is when I had no burden but good marks in the end of the semester.
Memory is when I spent a lot of time with him.
Memory is when the weather sucks like today, I used to cover my body with my warm blanket and skip everything.
Memory is when we stayed over in uni to do the assignment the whole night.
Memory is when we decided to do the assignment in someone's house but ended up playing Wii.
Memory is when I used to yell at them who did not do anything in the group task and who were always late.
Memory is when my friends told me 'Don't be so fierce, lah...'.
Memory is when he called me every night.
Memory is when friendship was so beautiful.
Memory is when I can laugh and cry with my friends freely.
Memory is when we went out 'til late without worrying anything.
Memory is when one of my friends always called and saying 'Wanna eat?'.
Memory is when IT Students had a trip to Mt. Hotham.

Memory is when all of them has passed, people change, time flies and life must go on.
Labels: , |
0 Responses