Fiuh... finally I'm here back in Indo.
I know... I know.. I haven't posted anything recently.
I went to China on 5th April and just got back home yesterday.
Imagine the tiredness... Massive!

Didn't do anything yesterday except stayed the whole day on the bed, laid down, browsed the Internet and talked to bf at night. Even my luggage is still there... in my room's floor, abandoned.
Today is a bit better but I feel like I'm getting flu. Yesterday headache, today is blocked nose. Great!

Anyway, China is okayyy.... hahaha... I still prefer Europe :p
I went there with my mom, went on a tour. The tour was so big, 44 people in total which I think it's crazy.
It's just too big. Too long to wait for others and waste the time but what can I do? Anw, it passed already.

Seeing China today change my view and belief about China.
I used to think that China is dirty (well in some places, it's still dirty esp toilet).
I used to think that China is not worthy to be visited but in fact China has developed a lot.
They said it's because the government decided to open China 10 years ago to public, to communicate and to allow people to come in or come out... and it worked.
The country is so rich, the citizen are happy and proud to be Chinese.
Compared to Indonesia, I feel so ashamed. I can see many developments are still going on in China starting from building, road, public transport, market, etc.

They have tolls which are connecting the whole China built in just 10 years (to go in and to go out each city).
They have China Shinkansen which can run up to 350km/hr and it beats Japanese's one now.
They have the longest TV in the world in Suzhou.
They work out every city to have tourist attractions to attract foreigner.
And so on so on and so on.
I must admit they are success building their country.

However, even I admire it, I don't want to live there for a living.
I still can't stand it. I still love Melbourne better.
Ohh will be back to Melbourne soon to settle the unfinished business.

Ciao!
Labels: , , , , |
0 Responses