August...
It's a month that always makes me remembering him.
Even though everything is not present anymore,
Even though I have left it in the past.

But... those memories.
That one night specifically.
The night when his arms was everything,
the night when he slept like a baby while I couldn't sleep,
the night when he suddenly woke up after midnight,
the night when he thought I was sleeping,
he tightened his arms on me and kissed my forehead softly.
The night that I felt so loved.

Maybe I can forget everything about us,
but I will always remember that night.

today, this year's August has come to the end,
and I should really start making new memory :)

pic taken from here

Labels: , , , |
2 Responses
  1. Avielle Rose Says:

    cute blog you have! :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com


  2. Marcia Agata Says:

    Thanks. Yours too, love vintage :)