I think I am changed.

I am not as brave as I am before,
I am not as crazy as before,
I am not feeling free as before,
I am not into knowing new people as much as before,
I am not confident as before,
I am not as talkative as before,

My basa-basi skill is getting worse,
I am not as ignorant as before,
I become more sensitive than before,
I feel that it's not myself!

I am not complaining, I am analyzing what happened to me and if I am really changed.
I found that these changes are not good for me.

Am I?
Labels: |
1 Response
  1. oneeye Says:

    well, kamu sendiri yg bilang people change, atau itu aku yah? anyway, ga penting, semua orang berubah demi kebaikan/keburukan dirinya sendiri. yg penting apa yg kita pelajari dari perubahan tersebut, kalau merasa buruk yah diganti lagi donk. usaha usaha usaha.