Client: I can't login to IRESS blackberry. It said invalid username and password. I think I just reset my password yesterday.
Me: Do you remember the password you just reset yesterday?
Him: Yes.
Me: Can you go to login page and re-type your password. Maybe it still stores the old one.
Him: What login page?
Me: *he?
Him: Usually I open the application and it works automatically
Me: Yes, you can just simply go to IRESS Menu > login page and type the new password
Him: I don't even know what menu and how to do that
Me: *inhale exhale Which Blackberry you use?
Him: I don't know
Me: *Geez! God help me! You don't the know the Blackberry type you use?
Him: It's touch screen and has sliding page
Me: Torch?
Him: Maybe
Me: *speechless
Labels: , , , |
4 Responses
  1. oneeye Says:

    wah ini lagi bt ato apa yah si cia2, semua blackberry bukannya sama yah cara liat dan buka application-nya?


  2. Marcia Agata Says:

    iya di dlm product company and dia ga tahu cara buka menu di blackberry --"


  3. loh..km kerja help desk blackberry ta cia?
    bb jg oon ni..kadang2 kalo pas lagi oon, ngetik hurup apa ja, keluarnya hurup M..kenapa ya?


  4. Marcia Agata Says:

    huahaha.. dak cik, itu client company ku ad yg pk product comp ku yg d bb. mbo set auto text kali cik... hahaha