There's a place that i knowit's not pretty there and few have ever goneif i show it to you nowwill it make you run away

or will you stayeven if it hurtseven if i try to push you outwill you return?and remind me who i really amplease remind me who i really am

everybody's got a dark sidedo you love me?can you love mine?nobody's a picture perfectbut we're worth ityou know that we're worth itwill you love me?even with my dark side?

like a diamondfrom black dustit's hard to knowwhat can becomeIf you give upso don't give up on meplease remind me who i really am

everybody's got a dark sidedo you love me?can you love mine?nobody's a picture perfectbut we're worth ityou know that we're worth itwill you love me?even with my dark side?

don't run awaydon't run awayjust tell me that you will staypromise me you will staydon't run awaydon't run awayjust promise me you will staypromise me you will stay

will you love me? ohh

everybody's got a dark sidedo you love me?can you love mine?nobody's a picture perfectbut we're worth ityou know that we're worth itwill you love me?even with my dark side?
0 Responses