Hi again...
I am here, in Melbourne, with uncertainty. I was busy lately, but with unimportant activities. Well, I arrived on Thursday and do nothing until now. I just went with my friends, ate, watched movies, shopped, etc --"  Sometimes, I regret and feel guilty because of that. I feel that I am not a good child for my parents, wasting their money for something useless. Fiuhhh...

But, life surely challenges me now. Everything is just started. No job, no school, no PR. Perfect! I know most people will face this condition. Sometimes, I hope that I will me the minor one so I don't need to face this. OK! I will stop complain. hehehe... So, the thing is the PR thing get harder and harder and my friend said that now it is possible that our applications will be terminated. Means that I won't need to wait for several years to get the PR but I have to go outside Australia because I don't have the right to live here anymore. Arghhh! I guess my wish to live and work here is just a dream. However, I still want to stay in Melbourne at the moment, so I won't go anywhere until my agent said that my application is indeed terminated. Now, I just need to find a job to earn money so I can say to my parents that I can support myself. Wish, pray and hope!
Labels: , |
0 Responses