I made brownies yesterday as I don't have any activity at the moment. Besides, yesterday me and my housemates hold a housewarming party so we think that yesterday was the right time to bake a cake. I chose to make brownies because it's the easiest cake to be made. Actually, I gave her options between muffin and brownies and she chose brownies because muffin is common already. The results? hmmm... well, I don't expect more because the ingredients are different. The thing is my recipe is from Indo and I once made it in Indo and succeed. However, the ingredients here and Indo are slightly different. Even I tried to find Indo's ingredients here but I didn't use it all. I still used chocolate and margarine from Australia which I expect should be better. The fact, the brownies smelled so good and the taste was so good as well but because this is the first time I bake at my new house, I haven't known my oven well yet so I did a small mistake yesterday when I went to bake it. 

You can see the difference by looking at the photos. The first one (left)  has lighter color but the second one has better texture. hahahahhaa... I gave the recipe just in case you want to try it. The recipe is actually good enough, you just need to choose and buy the ingredients smartly :)


I am going to bake another cakes later.... Hope this time will be better. 

Brownies Recipe

Ingredients:
Margarine 200 gr
Water 75 gr
Sugar 400 gr
Chocolate dark compound 550 gr
Egg 5 pcs
Flour 340 gr
Baking powder 2,5 gr
Chocolate powder 10 gr

Topping:
Almond 100gr
Chocolate Chips 75 gr

How to make it:
1. Heat the margarine, water and sugar until it's boiling.
2. Mince the chocolate dark compound to small pieces. Put it into the mixer bowl.
3. Wait until the mixture of margarine, water and sugar little bit cod (app 3-5mins) then pour it to the chocolate, then stir it with low speed until the chocolate is dissolved.
4. Put the eggs to the mix step by step until it is well mixed.
5. Sifter the flour, baking powder and chocolate powder. Put it to the dough, stir until it well mixed.
6. Pour into the prepared tin, put the almond and the chocolate chips at the top of the dough and bake in the preheated oven in 150°C for 50 minutes.
Labels: , , |
0 Responses