Last Friday, I had a birthday party of a friend. While I waited for them to come, I went to Borders and read some random magazines. In one of them, I read the horoscope part and looked for my horoscope, which is Scorpio. And.... because this month, October is actually Scorpio's month, the magazine revealed more about Scorpio rather than other zodiacs. The horoscope said:

Scorpio:
Honest, sensitive and genuine, you can always be counted on in times of trouble and encourage friends to be themselves.
Dislikes insincerity, being told what to do, butt kissers, girlie romcoms and bullies.
Goth glamor. You rock frocks from floor length to polka-dot - gloves, sleek hair and red lips and nails.

The question is.... AM I ?!

Then... today, just now, I randomly opened a horoscope application in Facebook for this week. It said (Sorry, it is in Indo):

Pada umumnya kamu panjang akal, pendiam, pendendam, gigih, tekun. Anda sedang tertarik dengan seseorang, tapi jangan mengejarnya. Biarkan dia yang berusaha untuk mendekati anda. Di sisi pekerjaan, anda sedang menikmati kerja keras itu. Meski anda dicap pemalas, buktikan pada atasan anda adalah pekerja keras.

My comment: Not bad, but WHAAATTTT? My colleagues consider me as a lazy person? How come?? Hmmm... Maybe I should work harder starting tomorrow. And, the interesting part is 'Anda sedang tertarik dengan seseorang, tapi jangan mengejarnya. Biarkan dia yang berusaha untuk mendekati anda' -> English: You are currently attracted to someone, but don't go for him, let him chase you instead.
SO TRUE!! hahahaha... And before I read this, I was about to text him to ask where he is. What a coincidence! ;p

Let's wait and see then... Just wish, pray and hope!
Labels: , , |
0 Responses