The reason I created these looks is I saw a woman few days ago when I was on the way back home. Her appearance is so appealing and I couldn't help to not to look at her from up to down and down to up. Huh...
She wore a set of black pants and blazer, as well as the high heels (min 7cm). She brought black Prada bag in her shoulder and was busy with her phone that time. Ah, almost forgot! The most attractive side was her hair, ponytail. Sexy ponytail! My God! I am such a stalker. hahaha....

So, I created these looks. I used polyvore and looklet. hehehehe... I promise myself, one day, soon... I will be able to dress like her. I will be able to wear elegant offices clothes. I will be able to shop for it. I will be able to fund myself, completely and perfectly including my shopping needs. LOL!

Of course it won't be just the looks. I will be what I want. I will achieve my goals. I will get the position I dream of. I have to be perfectly capable in dealing with clients. I will be in the meeting with a lot of ideas in my head, doing presentation with members and clients. One day, I will be worthy to wear those suits :)




0 Responses