Online shop is really poison for me. Why?
Because only in 1 hour, I already want so many shoes... --"
The best part is you can make it by yourself. The material, the size, the color, the model, the heels. Oh no! I really want to make some more. I did order 2 pairs few months ago. These are the shoes I want. Actually, there are many more but I guess I will consider from these lists first. hoho...












Of course with a little bit modification from me. There will be no same colour for all shoes, maybe... hehehehe... Dammit! Should I order it or not? :(
Labels: , , |
3 Responses
  1. oneeye Says:

    those shoes on the top are high heels, not going to hurt your feet?


  2. Marcia Agata Says:

    hahaha... have the flats already ^^


  3. oneeye Says:

    that quick? wearing them this weekend?